The Trade and Investment Section of the Ghana Embassy is responsible for the promotion of trade and investment in Ghana through;
- Promotion of Foreign Direct Investment and technology transfer into Ghana from Zimbabwe, Mozambique and the Comoros;
- Initiating export promotion and advising on most appropriate market strategies to maximize Ghana’s products acceptance in the host country and countries of concurrent accreditation;
- Assisting Ghanaian companies to identify and develop appropriate foreign business partners;
- Identifying and assessing non-tariff barriers to trade affecting Ghana.
- To advocate for Ghana’s economic and commercial interests, in collaboration with other Ghanaian agencies.