Requirements for the Issuance of Emergency Travel Certificates (ETCs)
1. A Police Report indicating loss of passport, in instances where the passport is missing/stolen.
2. A copy of the biodata page of the passport, in instances where the passport is expired.
3. A valid travel ticket
4. Two passport-sized photos
Processing Fee (20.00 USD)
FORM OF PAYMENT
- Payment for all services provided by the Embassy should either be by Deposit at Bank or through Bank Transfer and the Receipt submitted together with a copy of application form via email or at the Embassy for interview date.
- The Embassy would not accept any other form of payment
Processing fees once paid are not refundable
Steps to Fill the Emergency Travel Certificates form
1. Download the ETC form below
2. Open the form with Adobe/Acrobat reader 1.5, DC or Higher
3. Fill the form, after that
4. Send the form to the Consular Officer through DHL or FedEx
ACCOUNT NAME: EMBASSY OF GHANA
BANK NAME: STANBIC
A/C NO: 9140001087699
CURRENCY UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD)
ACCOUNT TYPE: SPECIAL COLLECTIONS ACCOUNT (US$)
SWIFT CODE: SBICZWHX